Grip corrupted my desktop

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Mon May 17 16:56:42 BST 2004

Le lun 17/05/2004 à 17:52, Jeffrey Barish a écrit :

> I do not have a Nautilus instance running to the best of my knowledge
(I
> don't know what it is).

This is the Gnome file manager, and the process that draws the Gnome
desktop.

> Grip copied the desktop to some location that I can't find.  It
printed a
> message that it had done this, but I didn't understand at the time
what it
> was doing so I didn't make a note of the new location.

Strange, I don't know why a CD-ripping software would do that...
But I'm afraid I won't be of any help (although I use Grip regularly),
you may try the Grip mailing-list...

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>