Password caching in Konqueror

daniel danstemporaryaccount at yahoo.ca
Mon May 17 16:35:35 BST 2004

On May 17, 2004 11:27 am, Gavin Hamill wrote:
> I'm trying to get Konqueror to forget HTTP Basic-Authentication
> credentials, and the second FAQ at http://www.konqueror.org/faq/ is "How do
> I tell Konqueror to forget all the cached logins and passwords?".

well i don't know what the faq says, but you may want to look into what's
going on with kdewallet (if it's running).  thats where all of my passwords
etc. are stored and the kwalletmanager lets me view/remove them as well.

--
"At last, my job is finished. *Yours* is just beginning. When the
 darkness comes, know this: you *are* the right people, in the right