Superkaramba themes behind app windows

David Gethings davidg at pipex.net
Fri May 7 09:16:54 BST 2004

On Thursday 06 May 2004 17:04, Pavel Avgustinov wrote:
> Hope this helps, if not, I'll have to dig deeper and find the exact name
> of the setting. ;)
Thanks for the info, but there is no option called ontop. Of the themes I've
looked through none of them seem to specify their "topness". superkaramba -v
produces this output:

09:14 davidg at master:~/ > superkaramba -v
Qt: 3.3.0
KDE: 3.2.1
superkaramba: 0.33

I'll see if I can find the superkaramba API see what I can find there. But
please do post a solution if you find one.

Cheers

Dg