Superkaramba themes behind app windows

Pavel Avgustinov p_mailings at lithitux.org
Thu May 6 17:04:39 BST 2004

Not quite sure about the exact syntax, but right-click the theme, select
Edit->Edit Theme, and adapt the karamba options line near the top. Look
for something like "ontop=true", either delete it or change it to false.

Hope this helps, if not, I'll have to dig deeper and find the exact name
of the setting. ;)

Regards,

---
Pavel Avgustinov