Multilingual KDE

Heberto del Rio hebertodelrio at fastmail.fm
Tue May 4 22:20:26 BST 2004

How can I configure KDE 3.1.1 to be able to correctly display files with
charset ISO8859-1 while the standard language is US_English. I will display
these files not only with KDE apps. I have installed glibc-locale. Using
KControl in the LOcale tab, if I try to change the Country to Mexico (which
I do not know if I want to do) the only language available is US_English!!!

In any case is it possible to have a bilingual KDE setup?

Heberto