Desktop switcher

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Mon Mar 29 17:23:21 BST 2004

Le lun 29/03/2004 à 17:30, gabriel a écrit :
> select "only when moving windows" or "alays enabled" and then you cn drag your
> mouse accross multiple screens ;-)

Thanks for your answer.
Actually no, it's not what I'm looking for. I want to be able to drag'n
drop the windows icons within the desktop switcher applet to move them
across desktops, I don't want to deal with the windows themselves :-)

KPager does what I want, but is not integrated to the panel.
The standard desktop switcher applet is integrated but doesn't do what I
want :-(
Any idea?

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>