Desktop switcher

gabriel danstemporaryaccount at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 29 16:30:01 BST 2004

On March 29, 2004 08:40 am, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is there a way to make KPager the default desktop switcher in the KDE
> panel? I like its ability to drag'n drop windows across desktops, and
> the standard KDE one doesn't seem to have that feature...
> Thanks,

i think what you're looking for is here:

control centre >
  desktop >
    window behaviour >
      advanced >
        active desktop borders

select "only when moving windows" or "alays enabled" and then you cn drag your
mouse accross multiple screens ;-)

--
there is an innocence in admiration;
it is found in those to whom it has not yet occurred