Lost application buttons on taskbar

cougar cougaram at charter.net
Fri Mar 26 09:22:51 GMT 2004

Somehow, someway, my kid messed around with the taskbar settings on my
install of KDE 3.2 and now the application buttons (NOT the 'quick
start' buttons on the left do not show up) I am talking about the app
buttons on the RIGHT side of the taskbar where you maximize or minimize
an app. I've searched for hours in vain for a cfg file or setting to
bring back the app max/min buttons and even tried setting all taskbar
settings to default and still no app buttons (yes, the quick start icons
are there but NOT the apps buttons of started apps). Can anyone tell me
where that setting is located or is this another bug in KDE? How do I
get back those buttons??? TIA for any help!

Cougar