Fonts size

Sebastiano Pomata sebastianopomata at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 24 22:49:21 GMT 2004

il Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:07:14 -0700
James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj at acm.org> ha scritto:

> Sebastiano Pomata wrote:
> > I've set my preferred font size for menus, general etc through
> > kcontrol and everything goes well, but I have a little problem: when
> > I try to run KDE apps from other wm (my old pc can't afford to run
> > always kde) the fonts are much more bigger. Anyone can help? thanks
>
> The first question: are you running: "kdeinit" after you start the
> window manager for the other desktop?
>
> Second thing you should do: run: "qtconfig" and set the default font.

Yes, I've started kdeinit after my wm, but still the fonts are bigger
than the size set in KDE. I mean: in KDE i like size 10, in another WM
the apps of KDE have bigger fonts, and if I run kcontrol the value is
still 10, but it's a "bigger" ten than the one of KDE. Sorry for the
mess but I'm very tired.