kde 3.2 konqueror web browser font sizes are far too large on some sites

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Tue Mar 23 07:27:50 GMT 2004

Greg Johnson wrote:
> Sites such as www.horde.org and www.jboss.org render with very large font sizes
> when running konqueror in kde 3.2.1-0.1 Red Hat on a clean Fedora Core 1 i386
> system.
>
> These sites look fine in Mozilla, Opera, Netscape & IE out of the box, it is
> only konqueror that is "wrong".
>
> kde3.1 did not have the problem.

This is probably just a font or configuration issue since these sites both
are rendered OK with Konqueror 3.2.1 on my system.  The 'horde' site
specifically requires Arial and this might cause problems if you don't have
it installed.

What font have you specified as the: "Standard font" and what have you set
the: "Medium font size" to.

--
JRT