Popup windows

Nicolas ripley at 8d.com
Fri Mar 19 16:40:58 GMT 2004

Hi,

	Since I upgraded from 3.1.x to 3.2.1, I have a little problem.  I use gaim
and use the "send on top" when a new message comes in.  It works, but with
the new version of kde, it also change the desktop, and I don't realy like
it.  I't ok to bring the window on top, but not the desktop.  It's annoying
when you're doing something in an other desktop.

	Well, if anyone can give me a trick to stop changing desktop, it would b e
great.

	Nic Cola