Repost: Setting up KDE Control Centre to use Evolution as email client

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Wed Mar 17 06:48:08 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 19:39, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> > I have configured the Control Centre to use Evolution (using mailto:
> > %t). However, if I select a file in Konqueror and use the "Send File"
> > option, the file is not attached to the email. Is there another
> > keyword/parameter pair that is required to make this work? I've searched
> >  the archives, but couldn't find anything on this topic.
>
> IIUC, what happens is totally dependent on the command line that you enter
> in the: "Component Chooser" for: "Email Client".

James,

Yes, that's what I thought. I've tried various combinations of the
variables, but to no avail.

Regards,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

	www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support