KDE v3.2.1 Konsole and *.pcf.gz ansi fonts.

Jim Horner jhorner at arinbe.com
Sun Mar 14 04:16:35 GMT 2004

On Saturday 13 March 2004 22:52, Bud Smoker wrote:
> Dear mailing list,
> I am a user of KDE's Konsole xterm replacement. Prior to KDE 3.2.1 i was
> able to force Konsole to use 'sabvga.pcf.gz', a replacement ansi font so

This might be something you've already tried but 3.2.1 has a "Font Installer"
in the control panel under system administration but you can install the
fonts into a personal directory so you don't actually have to be an
"administrator". It looks like the font installer supports PCF bitmap fonts.
Perhaps this might work?

Jim