Moving temp KDE3.2 build to permanent location

Job 317 job317 at mailvault.com
Sun Mar 7 21:53:53 GMT 2004

Alles,

I am very pleased with KDE3.2 on ReHat 9 and would like to move it's
location to a permanent location on my system.

Currently it resides in /root/kde3.2 and I have updated my .bashrc with
the environment variables pointing to this location as directed in the
3.2 documentation.

Rather than go through a complete rebuild can I simply move everything
over and replace my system's KDE 3.1.4 install? I really hate wasting
the space on my HD even though I seem to have plenty. Plus I don't
intend to use the 3.1.4 stuff anymore anyway.

Thanks,

JOB