Konqi & Java WebStart

mar_10 mar_10 at interia.pl
Tue Mar 2 09:03:16 GMT 2004

Hi,

Did anybody succeed getting Java WebStart to work with konqi? I have set jnlp mime type and assigned it to javawsbin binary but clicking on any webstart link does not seem to effect with application start (but konqi asks whether it should save target file or run it with javawsbin). I can't see any jawawsbin activity (no process running) and there is no error message comming from konqi :( Can anybody help to get it running?

regards
Marcin Palka