Konqueror-specific locale

Nathan Toone nathan at toonetown.com
Wed Jun 30 19:28:16 BST 2004

In IE and Mozilla, you can set a locale in the browser - just for the browser
- for localizing pages.  How can you do this with konqueror?  That is, a web
server reads the value passed to it in the Locale header, and displays a
different page for different locales.  How can I override the KDE-wide locale
setting (which I want to be english) with a temporary setting just for the
HTTP requests (which I want to be japanese)?

-Nathan