KDE 3.3 ALPHA from CVS...what next?

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 07:45:56 BST 2004

Hello James

--- James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj at acm.org> wrote:
> You use the command:
>
> cvs up -r<tag>

As simple as that? Great!

> You can check here:
>
> http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdelibs/
>
> at the bottom of the page to see which tags are
> available.

I can't find the list you are referring to, but I use
WebCVS frequently and am aware of the tags from
browsing cvs

I have already compiled most of the KDE 3.3.0 ALPHA 1
and up till now everything went very smoothly. I run
this KDE as a different user and my main objective is
translation of the gui of some applications in Dutch,
so I haven't had time for testing really.

> 	HEAD
>
> But, this will not always compile and if it does, it
> will not always work.

As I have learned from previous experience :)

Thanks

Regards

Marc