kde crashes like hell.

john brennan-sardou johnbs at tele2.fr
Sun Jun 20 21:03:56 BST 2004

hello,
	I am working on FC2 and in Gnome I have no problems but with Kde it
crashes all the time even at the beginning of the programme. It keeps
sending this message : Kde panel (kicker) has crashed and has triggered
off signal 11 (SigServ). I keep getting this on kicker, konqueror,
terminal, kcontrol in fact in anything that is going! How to get out of
this one please??

via components : athlon processeur and nvidia gforce video card.Kde
3.2.2-6 RedHat. Kernel 2.66-1.427 and I have just updated to the new
kernal 2.66-1.465.What a mixture you might say! After update I still do
not have any problems with Gnome.
	Thanking you in advance,
				John Brennan-Sardou. (French Education system)