KMail 3.2.2 (Mandrake) - partial messages (was: KMail is a good... BUG)

Ze mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Wed Jun 16 13:59:58 BST 2004

Em Quarta, 16 de Junho de 2004 13:41, Alexander Nordström escreveu:

> > But the email appears as a blank email, only when i right click in code,
> > then you see but the code
>
> That's because the body *is* empty (and it's not an HTML e-mail, as you
> indicated at first, at least not from what we can see). The end of the
> intended body has become part of the received header.
>
> That may or may not be KMail's fault or the fault of some underlying or
> interfering software. Clearly, the rendering is not at fault; if anything,
> it's the retrieval and/or storage process that's going wrong, as we have
> already pointed out. You have been given instructions for how to
> investigate that process. There is no need to post more copies of broken
> mail for now.

 Really?!?
The instructions that were told me was to change to maildir format, and delet
the .Mail dir, wich i did, but nothing changed.
Yes that wasnt a html email., but happens in the html and plain text emails.

For what i can remember i only started having this kind of problem when the
Mandrake 10.0 was out.

I dont know what was changed, but im admired that no one could give me a
straight answer.