KMail 3.2.2 (Mandrake) - partial messages (was: KMail is a good... BUG)

Alexander Nordström alexander.nordstromNOSPAM at tpg.com.au
Wed Jun 16 13:41:13 BST 2004

On Wednesday, 16 Jun 2004 16:49, Ze wrote:
> > >  site so great.  As always, if you have any questions or suggestions
> > > for us visit
> > > http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7 and
> > > let us know.
>
> But the email appears as a blank email, only when i right click in code,
> then you see but the code

That's because the body *is* empty (and it's not an HTML e-mail, as you
indicated at first, at least not from what we can see). The end of the
intended body has become part of the received header.

That may or may not be KMail's fault or the fault of some underlying or
interfering software. Clearly, the rendering is not at fault; if anything,
it's the retrieval and/or storage process that's going wrong, as we have
already pointed out. You have been given instructions for how to investigate
that process. There is no need to post more copies of broken mail for now.

--
Alex Nordstrom