lost "Meta Info" tab in file properties

Juris B jurisb at netmail.lv
Mon Jun 14 18:43:04 BST 2004

Hi!

I managed somehow to get rid of "Meta Info" tab when right clicked on
file and then choose "Properties". So, I have no idea how to get it
back. Well, I tried deleting ~/.kde directory and along with loosing
all my kde settings(OK, i made a backup) i got it back. So, it should
be working. But this is no way to go! Because I have spent some
effort tuning kde look to my taste and don't want to loose that. So,
i copied back my backup ~/.kde directory and now i want to figure out
how to enable that "Meta Info" tab. And at this point I'm stuck.

Any ideas?