Konqueror - no ALT-Tag display

Benjamin Traut b.traut at gmx.net
Sun Jun 13 22:06:15 BST 2004

Hello,

Am Sonntag, 13. Juni 2004 22:56 schrieb Jürgen Hochwald
> With konqueror the HTML-ALT-tag for images is not displayed. Has the
> image a TITLE-tag it is displayed.
> Is there an option do display the Alt-tag or ist it still a bug ?

I don't think, that there is an option. The alt-Attribute isn't displayed,
because the image is displayed, because the alt-attribute provide an
alternative Text for the image.

So I do not think, that this is a bug, this is just the intended
behaviour.

Some - in my opinion - very informative texts (in german):
  * http://jendryschik.de/wsdev/einfuehrung/xhtml/bodyelemente#img
  * http://www.http://www.bjoernsworld.de/html/alt-text.html

HTH,
  Benja.

--
> Woran erkenne ich, ob geriebener Parmesan schlecht ist?

fragn wieviel finger du hochhältst und wenn er antwortet
spühln das klo runter.  -  hoosiak in fem.help