Video previews ?

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sun Jun 13 19:52:06 BST 2004

Hi list,

I was wondering how a video preview would look like and gave it a try
(that is: I activated the preview for Video files, set the max. filesize for
previews to about 60 MBs) and opened a directory with konqueror which
contains some .mpg, .avi, .asf files in icon-view mode and waited ...
Nothing happens.
Question: What _should_ happen ?

Where and how is a video preview supposed to show up ?

P.S:Using latest CVS HEAD

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.