Konqueror problems / Desktop problems

Pupi Papa spass-claas at gmx.de
Sun Jun 13 10:20:30 BST 2004

Hi.

My konqueror (file-browser) behaves very strange. When I click on a folder
or file in the file-browser the konqueror crashes. But when I click on the
shortcuts on the left it navigates the way I want, until I click on a file
or folder.

The crash handler produces the following output:

 This backtrace appears to be useless.
 This is probably because your packages are built in a way which prevents
creating of proper backtraces, or the stack frame was seriously corrupted
in the crash.

 (no debugging symbols found)...Using host libthread_db library
"/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
 (no debugging symbols found)...
 (no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
 (no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
 (no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
 (no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
 0x412089d8 in waitpid () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
 #0 0x412089d8 in waitpid () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
 hread.so.0
 #0 0x412089d8 in waitpid () from /lib/libpthread.so.0

The second problem I've got is that I can't start applications from the
desktop. When i click on an icon the icons disappear for a short moment,
afterwards they appear again and nothing happens. So I can't start
applications from there. It's only possible to start applications from the
taskbar (at the buttom) or form the "konsole".

Any ideas how to fix it?

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl