Looking for KMenu/panel options

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Fri Jun 4 05:27:38 BST 2004

Brian S. Stephan wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Talking to someone else about desktop customization, we came across a couple
> desires we couldn't find options for. Do any of the following exist?

> 3) The ability to add bookmarks to the panel as _specific_ buttons.

Create them first on the desktop.  Right click the desktop background and select:

	Create New -> File -> Link to Location (URL)

To modify it, right click and choose: "Properties", or open it in an editor to
add a Name.

After you get what you want, drag it to the panel.  Then, delete it from the
desktop.

--
JRT