kdict

Ze mmodem00 at netvisao.pt
Tue Jun 1 01:33:39 BST 2004

Yes i have installed dict and i run dictd, but then i continue to dont have
acess to the installed dictionarys.
So far i discovered if i change in kdict preferences the server to 127.0.0.1
then, i have acess to the local dictionarys, but then i loose acess to
dict.org from internet.
How can i do to have acess to the local dictionarys and to other servers like
for example dict.org?