Trying to forget window settings

D. Wong drait at lemures.net
Sat Jul 31 01:01:23 BST 2004

Wanted to know if anyone out there knows how to go about getting KDE to
forget window settings.  I'm running 3.2.3 on debian sid and have
unfortunately mucked up my Mplayer by accidentally using the "Save window
settings" option.  Now every time I launch Mplayer (or actually, GMplayer,
the gui) the control window is this microscopic window, of which I can't
resize.  Using different Mplayer skins tends to make it even worse, as the
graphics for the control window get all screwed up.

Since Mplayer does not "conform" to the standard, being window
decoration-less (at least the control window has no decoration), I can't
seem to figure out how to get it back to its original size.  I've tried
maximizing the video window and then resaving the window settings, hoping
it would transfer to the control window, since both of their window titles
are the same, but that doesn't seem to have worked.

If anyonw knows where these window settings are save to (file or maybe in
Control Center somewhere?) it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.