how to add an icon to kmail ??

David P James dpjames at rogers.com
Tue Jul 27 22:55:09 BST 2004

On Mon 12 July 2004 07:36, MichaelHoeller at t-online.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to add an Icon to the KMail taskbar, and assing an
> action to it. E.g. I have
> bogofilter running to filter for Spam Mailings. False detected Mails
> need to be unregisterd
> in the bogofilter database and rergisterd as Spam/Ham. This can be
> done by a filter and a
> bash command executed for a single mail.
> In the bogofilter docs I found the hint that the filter could be
> executed via a click on an
> icon which needs to be assinged to the taskbar and assinged to the
> action.
>
> I was no able to find out how to do this. Any hints??? I have KMail
> 1.6.2 running

Hi Michael.

I tried to send you an email (twice in fact) to your email but it was
dropped for some reason. Anyway, here's the reply I tried to send:

The icons are set from the filter dialogue. Once the "Add this filter
 to the Filter Actions menu" option is checked the option to assign an
 icon to that filter action should become available.

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario
ICQ: #42891899, Jabber: davidpjames at jabber.org

If you've lost something, you had to lose it, not loose it.