separate homes for konqueror-web & konqueror-file

daniel danstemporaryaccount at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 20 00:08:24 BST 2004

On July 16, 2004 05:18 am, Corey wrote:
> The problem that annoys me to a large degree is that when I'm using
> Konqueror File Management, the 'home' button is a web page ( slashdot.org
> )... when I'm file browsing, it's logical that I would want my 'home' to
> be /home/<username> ...   not http://www.slashdot.org!

as a non-dev, i'm afraid i can't fix this issue for you, but i can suggest a
work around.  i added a bookmark to google and enabled my bookmark toolbar,
then renamed the bookmark to "".  now, i have a big google "g" in the
upper-left corner of my browser that takes me to my home page, and the home
button takes me "home".

--
Kaylee: Wash, tell me I'm pretty.
  Wash: Were I unwed I would take you in a man-like fashion.