separate homes for konqueror-web & konqueror-file

Rick rsbuchan1 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 09:26:57 BST 2004

>Thankyou for the response - although I'm aware of how the view profiles
>work; what I've been hoping for wasn't the already existing ability to
>configure separate views, but rather the actual functionality of separate
>'homes' for the web browser and file management views.

I was wondering if there was some way of doing what you're talking
about.  I'm new
to using Konqueror, and even Linux really, and haven't been able to
figure it out.
Since there isn't a way I guess I now know why.  I think it would be a
good feature
and would like to see it incorporated in a future addition.