KDE Crashes on including file to project:URGENT

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sun Jul 11 14:59:30 BST 2004

On Sunday 11 July 2004 13:35, Sapan AGARWAL wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Thanks for replying....
> I am using KDevelop 2.1.3 (Using KDE 3.0.3-8 Red Hat).
> The application is a c++ source file..Whenever i try to add this cpp file
> to the project, the Kdevelop crashes with the mentioned error message.. I
> am new to Kdevelop and KDE...
> Is it a known problem and what is the solution to this problem....
>
> This is happening with a particular file only....If you want the details of
> that file, i can send that to you also....
> Please let me know how to proceed now....

Um... I'm no kdevelop user either ...

Still I assume that they would ask you if you could upgrade to a newer
kdevelop version (probably also upgrade KDE ...)
Is this possible for you ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.