KDE Crashes on including file to project:URGENT

Sapan AGARWAL sapan.agarwal at st.com
Sun Jul 11 12:35:48 BST 2004

Hi Martin,

Thanks for replying....
I am using KDevelop 2.1.3 (Using KDE 3.0.3-8 Red Hat).
The application is a c++ source file..Whenever i try to add this cpp file to
the project, the Kdevelop crashes with the mentioned error message..
I am new to Kdevelop and KDE...
Is it a known problem and what is the solution to this problem....

This is happening with a particular file only....If you want the details of
that file, i can send that to you also....
Please let me know how to proceed now....

Thanks & Regards,
Sapan