Konqueror krashes

Jürgen Hochwald jh at cfjh.de
Mon Jul 5 19:33:12 BST 2004

> What do you get when it crashes?  I've had a few here and every single time
> it's been "segment violation"...

I click on the window with the newsgroup list (overview) which is currentlly
in background. I click outside all links on the gray background to bring the
window in front. Then all windows from this konqueror instance disappear and
krash comes up.
The problem is difficult to reproduce. One day I can click lots on entries
without any problems so I thought I've solved the problem, but on other days
I got krashes after each entry.

Jürgen