Strange keyboard

Michael Zieger m.zieger at zmi.at
Mon Jul 5 09:53:35 BST 2004

Hi there,

since my upgrade to SUSE 9.1 I find my KDE behaving stupid with the
keyboard: It permanently turns on the "accessibility options" from the
keyboard, e.g. sticky keys, or locks the CTRL, Shift, etc. keys and so
on. Is there a way to disable all those "help" functions? I'm healthy
and don't need that functions (but I'm becoming sick of the behaviour
of KDE). I had a standard PS/2 keyboard and thought it's broken, now I
use a Logitech Cordless Desktop Deluxe, still the same effects.

Where can I turn all that off?

mfg zmi
--
// Michael Zieger, Ing.BSc.     ---    Zieger Michael EDV-Lösungen
// http://zmi.at           Tel: 0660/4156531          Linux 2.6.6