Popup Windows cause active Desktop to switch

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Fri Jan 30 22:23:10 GMT 2004

> Unfortunately, these "improvements" make using The GIMP a real pain.
>
> Is there any way to turn it off?

Yes. Take a look at the Window Behavior KCM. There you'll be able to change
the focus stealing prevention level (read the WhatsThis help if the options
are unclear for you) or disable it completely.

There's also a way to disable it only for specific applications (The GIMP,
in your case), but I don't think there's a GUI for it, nor can I remember
which key in which file you would have to alter.

--
    Henrique Pinto
    henrique.pinto at kdemail.net