File Association Problem

Todd Whipple whip at gocougs.org
Thu Jan 29 04:30:27 GMT 2004

I am running KDE 3.0 and I have inadvertently messed up a file association
which I cannot fix.  Any time I use Konqueror Web browser, all web sites
come up in Konqueror as text showing the html markup language.  I have gone
into file association and removed kwrite from the text html file association
and that did not fix the problem.  I have logged onto my workstation as
another user and konqueror works just fine so I know there has to be a
setting somewhere that I can fix to make konqueror work normally as a web
browser. I wouldn't even mind replacing the file which controls all file
associations to get it back to normal.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

-Todd