kappfinder vanished????

Marcel Smeets mpgsmeets at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:39:01 GMT 2004

Hello,

I use KDE 3.1.4.6 on a Red Hat Fedora system (9.0.9.94). Installed all the
KDE components including kdebase. I want to use kappfinder, but there is no
kappfinder?? Only a couple of kappfinder.png and kappfinder.mo files. No
kappfinder executable and it can not be found anywhere on the system. I
thought it was the Red Hat version and installed another version of kdebase
and kdebase-devel of the KDE site (kdebase 3.1.4-0.9x.1), but the problem
pesists.

Anyone knows the solution??

Marcel