Keyboard Shortcuts

Michael Bazdell flying-camel at rogers.com
Tue Jan 20 20:44:50 GMT 2004

Just as a test I decided to make a normal key, F5, into F14. Well once I
did that, and made Konqueror see F14 as the refresh, and it doesn't
work. so I set it back to F5 and it works again...

So could this be a limitation in Konqueror not to recognize keys greater
than F12?

--
Michael William Bazdell <michael at bazdell.com>
Gbit Consultants