Keyboard Shortcuts

Michael Bazdell flying-camel at rogers.com
Tue Jan 20 20:20:20 GMT 2004

Hmmm... I managed to put  in my key names, but for some reason, they
don't work in Konqueror.. So I put it in Konqueror's .rc file and it
sees the keys when I go to configure it's shortcuts, but when I push the
key, nothing happens... grrr..

--
Michael William Bazdell <michael at bazdell.com>
Gbit Consultants