kget does not resume downloads automaticly

Rainer Wirtz rainer.wirtz at gmx.de
Sun Jan 18 17:48:59 GMT 2004

Hi,
When a download in kget is interrupted (the server does not respond, but the
internet-connection is still alive), this download is marked as "delayed".
This means the download will *not* be resumed automaticly, I have to put it
back into the "Queue" manually.

How do I make kget to:
A) *Not* require me to press a button to acknowledge when a download is
interrupted.
B) Add this interrupted download to the queue again *without* my interference.

I'd like to make long downloads during the night, without watching the
computer. And I'd like them to be finished in the morning. That's the purpose
of a download manager, isn't it?

TIA
Rainer