Toolbar submenu problem

Jani-Matti Hätinen jannu.hatinen at mbnet.fi
Sun Jan 18 09:15:19 GMT 2004

	Hello.

I'm having an odd problem with toolbars on KDE 3.1.5 (was on 3.1.4 as well).
Whenever I click on a toolbar icon, which has a submenu, the submenu is
activated instantly. There's no delay or anything, the menu always pops up.
This problem only appears with my user login, which suggests that it's a
configuration issue.
  This is especially annoying in konqueror, where the main navigation icons
all have a submenu. Any ideas on how to fix this?

--
Jani-Matti Hätinen