Konquerer and Netbanking

Franz Foedermayr foederma at aon.at
Wed Jan 14 16:43:40 GMT 2004

Am Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2004 12:43 schrieb Kevin Krammer:
> On Wednesday 14 January 2004 12:25, Franz Foedermayr wrote:
> > Dear List !
> > I  want to use Netbanking with KDE (Konquerwe 3.1.4) (SuSE Linux 9.0)
> > But if  I enter  a Netbanking-Adress like  "www.netbanking.at"
> > I get a "Konquerer JavaKonsole window" with the message (see below).
> > and Login fails.
>
> I get the same output but the demo  account seems to work.
> I wonder what they use the applet for.
Yes, it' s true, but if you login with a real accaount, you
get allways, "login incorrect",
I have contacted this site but the answer is
" we are platformindependent and we have tested it with
  Win 98,Win 2000, Win XP, and it works sure with
  MS Internetexplorer "" ????? What should I say to that !!!.
So I contact this newsgroup to get more Information.
PS: I use another netbanking (www.raiffeisen.at) and I have
 no problem with this site and Konqueror

mfg franz