External taskbar extension bug

Paul Dubé dube.paul at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 12 16:49:33 GMT 2004

Hello,

 I am running SuSe 9.0 with Qt 3.2.1 and KDE 3.1.4. I like the external
taskbar much, but there's a bug with it. When you load it with Add Extension,
External taskbar, it opens under the KDE bar and display one row for open
programs. But when I reboot, for example, it comes back displaying two rows
of programs, and the KDE Bar + the External Taskbar are way too large. I'd
like the external taskbar to always load with one row, or always with two
rows, and this should be customizable in the External Taskbar options. Any
advice on what I could do while I wait the bugfix? The only solution I found
was removing the external taskbar and reload it with the KDE Bar/Add
Extension, so it opens back with only one row.

 Regards,

Paul Dubé

P.S. Sorry for that bad english ;)