How to make Konqueror open in tabs

Nick LeRoy nleroy at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 7 14:58:43 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 2:37 am, Stephan Binner wrote:
> Kern Sibbald wrote:
> > I would also like clicking on links in other applications to cause
> > Konqueror to open the URL in a tab rather than as a new window. Is this
> > possible?
>
> This will be possible in KDE 3.2.
>
> Bye,
>    Steve

I missed the original message, but from what context I see here, I should
chime in that Konqueror 3.1 already _does_ support tabs (version 3.1.4 that
I'm running right now does).  To enable it:

Settings->Configure Konqueror->(browser)Behaviour
Select "Open links in new tab instead of new window"

There are a couple related selections in here, as well.

Have fun.

-Nick

--
           <<< It's the question that drives us. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project