international fonts and character encodings

Basil Fowler bjfowler at chanzy.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 16:47:34 GMT 2004

Dear all,

Thank you for your contributions about 10646 - I was obviously wrong!

From my limited point of view, I got the Arabic/Farsi to work with Microsoft
fonts.

In a couple of my postings I included embedded Arabic / Farsi characters.
When the postings came back to me, the characters were properly rendered.  It
would be interesting to hear from others if and how those characters were
rendered on their mail readers.

Basil