*** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: how to make KDE faster?

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Wed Feb 25 02:25:53 GMT 2004

On February 22, 2004 09:36 pm, Dexter Filmore wrote:
> aMule p2p client on wxWindows and lotsa other stuff that takes hardly more
> than blinks on win, I must have gone froot loop.
> But ah, ok... at least I know my sys is cooler than Windows :)

Definitely. I've already spent a day or two -- with no results -- trying to
get a p2p client running on linux. Dead simple on Windows but not possible
(for me, so far) on linux. Time=money indeed. But as long as I eventually get
some satisfaction, i'll consider it a learning experience that I paid for
with my time. :-)

 Trevor Smith    |    trevor at haligonian.com