Problem with 3.2 RPMs on RH9.0

Job 317 job317 at mailvault.com
Mon Feb 23 16:06:15 GMT 2004

I am gratefull that the RPMs are available for RH9.0 but I cannot seem
to install them. I downloaded all the KDE 3.2 RPMS and ran 'rpm -Uvh *'
and I have all kinds of missing libraries.

My RH install includes all packages from the distribution and all
available updates from RedHat (up2date) and I have installed KDE
version
3.1.4 on this same system this same way.

Is there a comprehensive site with instructions for installing KDE 3.2
on RH9.0?

Thanks,

JOB