KWallet

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sat Feb 21 23:35:24 GMT 2004

On Saturday 21 February 2004 20:57, Gareth Sargeant wrote:
> I have 2 questions regarding kwallet:

I can only answer the first one as I am still on KDE3.1

> 	1) I really like the functionality of Kwallet but is there a way to auto
> open the wallet on login? I'm very sure that only I can login to my account
> and logging in to my user account confirms my identity enough for me.

No, unlocking the wallet is separated from the login process for a couple of
reasons.
George Staikos, the KWallet developer, said in discussions about this feature
on the kde-core-devel mailinglist, that he will not implement it and noted
several of the reasons.
You can find those discussion in the list's archives.

Cheers,
Kevin
--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>