KWallet

Gareth Sargeant gareth at sargeant.ca
Sat Feb 21 19:57:14 GMT 2004

I have 2 questions regarding kwallet:

	1) I really like the functionality of Kwallet but is there a way to auto open
the wallet on login? I'm very sure that only I can login to my account and
logging in to my user account confirms my identity enough for me.

	2) I changed the password I used for a website
(http://www.orkut.com/index.html) and Kwallet was autofilling the old
password. I went in and deleted the entry in Maps (in the Form Data section)
and then I recreated the entry as follows:
	Maps
		http://www.orkut.com/index.html
			Key: u     Value: myusername
			Key: p     Value: mynewpassword

(I got the u and p values looking at the source for the page)

My problem is that it is not autofilling this in. Is there a step that I'm
missing? Can I reset the page so I can have Konqueror and Kwallet remember my
new password?

Thanks in advance,

Gareth