sharing konqueror bookmarks among concurrent konqueror instances

Tyler Retzlaff rtr at twentynine.org
Wed Feb 18 14:12:58 GMT 2004

I've got several machines that I would like to share one set of konqueror
bookmarks between.  Is it safe to have several konqueror instances
concurrently accessing the bookmarks file?  Will the konqueror instances
recognize when the bookmarks have changed through some action?

The lack of this feature in other browser has annoyed me for years!  Hope it's
in konqueror :)

Thanks